Quinta da Paz – Santo da Serra
Dates - 2022
- August 17 – 22
- August 24 – 29
- October 12 – 17
In an experiential and creative laboratory, different practices come together such as Transpersonal Art Therapy, Biodanza, Active Meditations and Trance Dance to facilitate participants to unleash their creativity, redeem the pleasure of living and celebrate life with a greater degree of love and expansion of consciousness. We offer moments focused on the vitality of the human soul and the connection with existence so that each one rises to the fullness of his being.
Yuthika and Fakeer journey is one of constantly challenging oneself to grow in unity, to celebrate life, and to fulfill one’s inner purpose of supporting others, to come more and more to their essence, to rescue creativity, happiness and goodness.
Create, Grow & Heal 2022 Retreat
The aim is to have a Spiritual Retreat at the beautiful island of Madeira and combine a great vacation with self-development.
Ative Meditation & Mindfulness & Sound Healing
- antisstress, antidepressant.
- vitality, energy, inner harmony, greater self-knowledge and mental plasticity.
- Release tension to access your inner strength.
- Achieve a meditative state.
- Increased quality of life, appeasing the mind and relaxing.
- breathing activities, connection with the body, vibrational massage, creative visualization.
Biodanza & Trance Dance
- Human development.
- Integration of the motor, emotional and organic levels.
- Consistency between the functions of thinking, feeling and acting.
- Internal travel through music, body movement, rhythms, breathing.
- Expanded state of consciousness.
- Mental clarity.
- General well-being.
Transpersonal Art Therapy
- Psychotherapeutic method.
- Modern Western psychology techniques with Eastern personal development currents.
- Artistic language as a basis for communication.
- Investigation of the essential nature of the Being.
- Expanding awareness development.
- Harmonization of physical, emotional, intellectual, creative, spiritual and social dimensions.
- Moments of integration of internal content.
Trip around the island
After Dinner Gathering
- Shared: Kitchen, Living Rooms. Toilets & Showers and Gardens.
- There are only 2 Private rooms for 1 student each room and 5 Shared Rooms for two students each room.
Minimum: 9 students
Ideal: 12 students
Maximum: 16 students (4 students will be accommodated in family houses near by)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) – if you have allergies please let us know.
- Tea, coffee, biscuits during sessions
- Airport Transfers – Pick up and drop
Flights are not included. Each student must book their own flight and ONLY after receiving an email confirmation from Bonding Experiences.
- Please apply through email.
- Payment plan can be requested through email.
- Confirmation of the course will be given in a maximum two months before the date of the event or as soon as we get the minimum of students.
- Please feel free to contact us for any questions concerning the course, accommodation or meals through
- Email: email@example.com
COVID-19 BOOKING POLICY: If you book with us and the retreat is not able to go ahead owing to Covid-19, you will be able to reschedule your stay to another date in 2021 or 2022 without losing your payment. In case you need to cancel due to other circumstances, the normal cancellation policy and terms & conditions apply.