Quinta da Paz – Santo da Serra
Dates - 2022
The beauty of Madeira Island is that everything is very near which means that in this Bootcamp you will experience the Sea and the Mountains!! You will be accommodate up the mountains in our Venue called Quinta da Paz (Santo da Serra) and our surf classes will be 15 minut by car to the beach. With these surf lessons you can learn not only how to surf, but also how to become a real surfer. Miguel and João are two soul surfers that can teach you all about this amazing way of life. In each lesson there will be a warm up, specific surf exercises to develop muscle memory so you can get up/pop up faster on the board. Learn all about your material and how to read the surf conditions to improve your performance and safety.
Then it’s time for the best part, the surf itself. You go into the water with your board, classmates and instructor. He will be at your side the whole time, showing you where to position yourself and giving you a push to better catch the waves. When you ride your first wave the feeling is indescribable.
These lessons are aimed at new comers, beginners and intermediate level. Anyone who loves to explore beautiful beach scenarios and harness the forces of nature.
No one is to old or young or out of shape for this awesome experience!!!
Madeira Surf Bootcamps
Everyday Surf Lessons
- Introduction to checking the surf conditions
- Warm Up
- High performance surf exercises
- 5 – 6 hour total time of the trip (1 hour 30 min – 3 hours in the ocean)
- Wet suit, surf board and leash.
- Bring your own towel.
- Insurance Included
Final Day Event
- A small competition between everyone will be done.
- BONUS: Pictures and Videos will be done has a memory from us to you.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Mountain Trail Walk Day
- Get to know the deeps of Madeira Island through the beautiful paths called Levadas.
- Lunch in the Woods!
Trip around the island
- One day trip to discover Madeira!
- Lunch a traditional Meal
- A gathering of Surfers Sunset in the best spots of Madeira
- Airport Transfers
- Transfers to our experiences.
- Shared: Kitchen, Living Rooms. Toilets & Showers and Gardens.
- There are only 2 Private rooms for 1 student each room and 5 Shared Rooms for two students each room.
Minimum: 9 students
Ideal: 12 students
Maximum: 16 students (4 students will be accommodated in family houses near by)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) – if you have allergies please let us know.
- Tea, coffee, biscuits during sessions
- Airport Transfers – Pick up and drop
Flights are not included. Each student must book their own flight and ONLY after receiving an email confirmation from Bonding Experiences.
- Please apply through email.
- Payment plan can be requested through email.
- Confirmation of the course will be given in a maximum two months before the date of the event or as soon as we get the minimum of students.
- Please feel free to contact us for any questions concerning the course, accommodation or meals through
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 BOOKING POLICY: If you book with us and the retreat is not able to go ahead owing to Covid-19, you will be able to reschedule your stay to another date in 2021 or 2022 without losing your payment. In case you need to cancel due to other circumstances, the normal cancellation policy and terms & conditions apply.