Terms and conditions
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Bonding Experiences and bondingexperiences.com, NIF 256186537, Address Estrada Santo António da Serra 445, 9100 255 Santa Cruz Madeira, Portugal and Email Address email@example.com, owner of the website www.bondingexperiences.com hereinafter referred to as Provider and those who wishes to make purchases through the Online Store, hereinafter referred to as User.
- As agreed parties that as purchases made through the Online Store will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding the minimum conditions available on the Online Store.
Article 1. Object
- The object of these terms and conditions is the provisions of touristic services, cultural events and other events with minimal duration of one day.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, organized trips are the tourist trips that, combining previously two of the following services, whether sold or offered for sale to an all-inclusive price when they exceed twenty-four hours or include an overnight:
- a) Transport;
- b) Accommodation;
- c) Tourist services not subsidiary to transport, namely those related to sporting, religious and cultural events, provided that they represent a significant part of the trip.
- These conditions regulate all steps necessary to place an order and guarantee or to follow this order between Contracting Parties.
Article 2. General conditions
- Services offered by the provider include retreats, masterclasses, concerts and other cultural events.
- Except for otherwise stated, services will be provided at Quinta da Paz, ER207, Santo António da Serra.
- User can opt for a different venue for their event. In this case, user must contact provider via email to discuss further details.
2.2 Provider strongly advise user to book flight after confirmation of the event.
2.3 Provider you will not be held responsible for any flights booked prior to event confirmation
Article 3. Ordering and billing
- In order to book a service, user must access provider´s online store, navigate through the services offered and then register in the Online Store, providing the information requested there; Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout the order completion process payment and billing address, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to be included on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice is issued immediately after payment after being issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- Orders placed on the website have must be paid within two days, except if the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term. If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
Article 4. Payment
A). Bank transfer
Bank transfer: it is necessary to send proof, by homebanking or e-mail. If it is done at an ATM or counter, you must photograph or scan the receipt and send it by email. After good collection the order will be validated and sent.
If payment is not made on the day of placing the order or until the second day, it will be cancelled.
Article 5. Prices
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- In cases of organized trips, can only change the price of the trip up to 20 days in advance, considering changes in the cost of transport or the fuel, duties, taxes or collectable fees or currency fluctuations.
- Whenever an item has a price reduction, the sales modality (sales, promotions or settlement) is mentioned, the type of products, the reduction percentage, the start date and the duration period and its communication to the competent entities, if it’s necessary.
Article 6. Cancellation and refund
- It is advised to all users not to book trips before the confirmation of the events. Flights are the sole responsibility of the User. Confirmation will be given two months in advance. There shall be no penalty for the Online Store when user book flights before confirmation of the events.
- In case of events cancellation, User will receive full reimbursement.
- In case of User withdraw, the Online Store must receive a written notice 20 days in advance.
- In case the withdrawal occurs less than 20 days in advance, Online Store is entitled to refund only 85% of the amount paid by the User.
Article 7. Miscellaneous
- Accommodation is shared with other students. If you would like to be part of the hotel deal please let us know in advance. Please let us know as soon as possible via email.
- User can opt for a different venue. However, prices may vary.
- If you would like this event to take place in a another time please let us know and we will do our best to make it happen!
Article 7. Complaints
In the event of a dispute the consumer can resort to Conflict Resolution through the Arbitration Center (see section of the Online Store called “Conflict Resolution”) and / or fill out the Complaints Book (see section of the Online Store called “Book of Complaints”) Claims”.
Article 8. Right of free resolution
- The USER has the right to freely terminate this contract within 14 calendar days, without the need to indicate any reason, according to Portuguese law.
The period for exercising the right of free withdrawal expires 14 days from the day following the day on which user receives order confirmation.
- In order to exercise your right of free withdrawal, you must communicate to the Provider your decision to terminate this contract / purchase by means of a letter sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt or communication via email to the email address recorded in the Preamble.
For the free resolution period to be respected, it is enough that your communication regarding the exercise of the right of free resolution must be sent before the end of the resolution period.
- In case of termination of this contract, the payment made will be refunded.
- Refund will be made without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date cancellation is confirmed by Provider.
Refund is made, preferably, via same payment method you used in the initial transaction, without incurring any costs as a result of such refund.
Additionally, the holder can always present the complaints he deems necessary to the competent authority for the purpose.